Friday, March 29, 2013

DIY:Lace Shorts

Hi Ladies,

I love the idea of using your creativity to make new things. So what better way to showcase this than to revamp your old wardrobe!

1.) I started off with these cuffed shorts I purchased from Charlotte Russe about three years ago. Yes they are cute, but they no longer fit my thigh.
2.) I cut the cuff off, and made a slit on each side (outer) of the shorts. This is going to create some thigh-room, so I don't feel suffocated! Haha!
3.) Grab lace or ribbon trim (you can experiment with all kinds of colors and patterns) and begin to sew it on the inside of the leg. You can do this with a sewing machine, or by hand.
4.) Don't forget to add the trim to the slit as well.

5.) Your finished product should look like this. It's super flirty and feminine, and perfect for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment