Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rihanna-Inspired Heels for Less


Hi ladies,

So I have a slight obsession with Rihanna. She's gorgeous, her tunes are catchy and lets face it, she's the queen of dressing sexy-but-I'm-not-even-trying. One staple that she pairs with everything from gowns to jeans, is ankle-strap sandals. For some reason, these heels are SEXY! There's not really much to it but a single strap over the toes, and one around the ankle, but this also might be the reason why it's so appealing: the simplicity. 
When I looked for these shoes online, I saw two options: Manolo Blahniks and Guiseppe Zanottis, both retailing for about $700. Of course, neither of these shoes are even close to being in my price range. 
I set out to find some look-a likes that I could actually afford and after a few hours of surfing the web I found a few options and narrowed it down to three options.

1) Steve Madden "Realove" $80
2) Michael Antonio "Jaxine" $30-$50
3)  Anne Michelle "Enzo 01" $25-$35

Being the bargain shopper I am, I decided to go with the Anne Michelle pair. However, the first two websites I went to were sold out of all these heels. I finally found them on an Amazon store and purchased them for a total of $30 with shipping. Although I am a 71/2, I chose a size 8, as I have a wider foot. 

They arrived in just 3 days and I was so excited that I just ripped the package open. They fit beautifully on my feet! I can  pair them with anything from my ankle-length pants, to shorts to dresses. They are definitely going to be worn everywhere and I will most likely order the same shoe in a nude color. I probably wouldn't wear these dancing, as they are single- soled sandals, but a nice dinner would do. 
So if you find them, snatch 'em up before they are all gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment