Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

Hello Ladies,

You know that Frank's sauce commercial that says, "I put that s*** on everything?"  Well that's the story of my life. I love to put buffalo sauce on everything from pizza to tacos to rice. It's a pretty bad addiction. My favorite combination is the classic Buffalo wings, and if I could have it everyday I probably would. However, I do NOT want to suffer from clogged arteries so I try to limit my intake.

My friend told me about this awesome recipe she found for breaded cauliflower bites, and I thought I would step up the game and add buffalo sauce. Let me say, that I LOVE this recipe because you can't even tell your eating vegetables. And to make this recipe sound even more tempting, it's so easy to make with limited dirty dishes!

Here it is:

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites



1) Begin by pre-heating oven to 360 degrees and de-frosting the frozen cauliflower.
2) Cut along the top of the bag and add Buffalo sauce (enough to completely coat the cauliflower) along with salt, pepper, garlic powder and grated Parmesan directly into the bag. Note: You can be adventurous and try different sauces. My boyfriend loves Honey BBQ sauce, and he still loves the combination of the sauce with the cauliflower.
3) Hold the top of the bag shut with you hand and begin shaking the bag like crazy. Keep shaking until you see the ingredients are evenly distributed.
4) Grab a pan and add foil. Then add the contents of the bag onto pan
5) Bake until golden brown. You may need to flip the cauliflower over, depending on how you want them cooked.
6) If you are sauce-crazy like me, you can toss the cauliflower in Buffalo Sauce again.
7) Serve with celery, carrots and a side of Ranch Dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment