Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stretching Your Nail Stickers

Hi Ladies,

When nail stickers first came out, I thought it was the most juvenile thing ever. There was no way I was going to walk around with nails looking like cartoon drawings. However as time passed, the nail designs became more believable and I was tempted by the fact that I could literally just slap the sticker on my nail and I would be done.

The other day I was at Target when lo and behold, I saw Sally Hansen nail stickers on sale. So I picked three and headed home.

Each box comes with a 16 nail stickers in different sizes, a wooden pick for shaping your cuticles, and a small file for getting excess sticker off your nail.

The stickers are super-long, and I felt pretty bad only using half the sticker and throwing the rest away. So I thought, "Why don't I cut the sticker in half, and use it for two nails?"

 Here you can see the sticker is twice as long as my nail. I measured how much I would need for the nail (don't forget to add a little extra so that you can bend it over and file it away.) Then just go ahead and cut the sticker in half.
 My sticker ended up this short.
 I ended up using one sticker for both my middle fingers. Hollllaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment