Friday, May 17, 2013

Workout Jams

Hi Ladies,

It's a hot, humid day in Houston; just another indicator that Summer is fast approaching. Besides the icky weather factor, another factor I dislike is bikini season. Yes, the dreaded show-off-what-you've-been-packing-all-winter season.

I decided to be pro-active this year and start my work-out routine earlier by incorporating at least 30 mins of walking/jogging each day. Since I'm not an avid runner, I have to listen to upbeat music while I'm jogging to get my mind off the thought that I'm actually working out.

I thought I would add a list of some of the songs I jam to while working out that you can use too! Please note that a lot of these are club/booty-poppin songs and songs from around the world,so if your not into that than this is probably not the list for you. If you have any awesome songs, feel free to comment!

Workout Jams

  • "Twerk It" : VIC
  • "Wobble" : VIC
  • "We Run the Night" : Pitbull 
  • "Freak" : Travis Porter
  • "Let's go": Ne-Yo
  • "I'm Gonna Catch You" : Pitbull
  • "Oye Loca": Pitbull
  • "This is How We Do It": Montell J
  • "Dance (Ass)": Big Sean
  • "Runaway Baby": Bruno Mars
  • "Dance the Night Away": David Banner
  • "Clique": Kanye West
  • "Na de Na": Khriz y Angel
  • "Party Rock Anthem": LMFAO
  • "Abusadora": Wisin Y Yandel
  • "Another Night" Real McCoy
  • "Ayy Ladies": Travis Porter
  • "Breathe": Dev
  • "Can't Hold Us": Macklemore
  • "Carry Out": Timbaland
  • "Closer": Ne-Yo
  • "Dalinda": Alex Mica
  • "Danza Kuduro": Don Omar
  • "Diosa de los Corazones": La Formula
  • "Don't Stop the Party" : Pitbull
  • "Forever Now": Ne-Yo
  • "Get Big": Dorrough
  • "Higher": Taio Cruz
  • "Henna": Cameron Cartio 
  • "How Low Can You Go?": Chris Brown
  • "I'm Going In": Lil Wayne
  • "I'm the S***": Kanye West
  • "It's Going Down (Reggaeton Version)": Young Joc 
  • "Let me Love You": Ne-Yo
  • "Let the Bass Kick in Miami": LMFAO
  • "Let's Go": Ne-Yo
  • "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay": Big Sean
  • "Mi Alma se Muere": Pitbull
  • "More": Usher
  • "The Motto": Drake
  • "Ni Na Nay": Cameron Cartio
  • "N****** In Paris": Jay Z
  • "OMG": Usher
  • "Only Girl": Rihanna
  • "Talk that Talk": Rihanna
  • "Pause": Pitbull
  • "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See": Busta Rhymes
  • "Rack City": Tyga
  • "Sell me Candy": Rihanna 
  • "Shake That Jelly": Tyga
  • "She Like Me": Megha Man
  • "The Show Goes On": Lupe Fiasco
  • "Slight Work": Wale
  • "Turn Up the Music": Chris Brown
  • "We Run the World": Beyonce
  • "Whine Up": Kat De Luna
  • "Why Stop Now": Busta Rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment